My blackberry ownership started Sunday. I'm already attached. However, I thought growing up in the technology age, that this thing would be easy for me....it's not. I'm confused-which websites are MUSTS for newbies? Which third party apps are MUSTs? And how do I find friends to chat with on BB msgr?
    11-28-07 05:45 PM
    well for your blkbry mess. .....anyone who has a blkbry you can ask for their pin and you add them to your list.....or on here i am pretty sure you will make friends through here as well....third party apps i love jivetalk its an istant messenging app with aol,yahoo,msn...etc to download go to beejive.com from your phone(first 30days are free)...another app i like its for browsing which is great is opera mini to download www.mini.opera.com ....it opens up more pages than the regular browser on the phone.......to learn more about your phone you can either look at your starter guide or online to wireless.att.com/support
    11-28-07 05:58 PM
    I agree with Jazmin (who happens to share the same name as me) Jive talk hands down is the best application for instant messages.

Also I sent you a request to add you to my bb messenger and there is a thread where you can post your PIN and people can add you to their list. To date I have 55 buddies from CB and I love them all. Truly
    11-29-07 10:40 AM
    I agree with Jazmin (who happens to share the same name as me) Jive talk hands down is the best application for instant messages.

Also I sent you a request to add you to my bb messenger and there is a thread where you can post your PIN and people can add you to their list. To date I have 55 buddies from CB and I love them all. Truly
    Pouting because I don't any buddies yet...
    11-29-07 10:43 AM
    I sent you a request
    11-29-07 11:36 AM
    Welcome snuggles!

I'd agree with the two Jazmins. . .jivetalk is excellent! My other favourite app is google maps which I think is miles better then the included BBMaps!

You should check out mobile.blackberry.com through your BB browser for some fun free applications too!
    11-30-07 02:12 AM
    Great suggestions form everyone here, it's been a few days now I hope your BB experience is treating you well snuggles.
    11-30-07 03:11 AM
    dont feel bad im new with the bb too only had a few days i love it tho got the new pearl from sprint i dont have but just a few buddies too so feel free to add me pin number 317C939F
    11-30-07 07:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD