there are 2 screens, one with a few icons and one with all the icons. I want to move the 7 that i use most frequently to the screen with a few icons. Now i can move them, just not so that they show up on the screen with the few icons. for those of u that old enuff to remember games that didnt require batteries. it was like one of the pictures that was made of nine tiles and once you moved them you could never make the original pic again
    11-19-08 09:58 PM
    What theme are you using?
    11-19-08 10:05 PM
    Arrange your icons so that the icons you want on the first screen (with seven) to be prior. This means the first seven on the screen with all the icons will be on the screen with only seven.
    11-19-08 10:06 PM
    Exactly, you should be able to move the ones you want to the very beginning, and those will take priority on your Home screen!

BTW, welcome to the CB family!
    11-19-08 10:24 PM
    The guys are correct, assuming you haven't installed a theme that locks the home screen icons. Some themes allow you to change them some do not.
    11-19-08 10:27 PM
    nite vision top dock
    11-19-08 11:18 PM
    I can move them... but the seven that appear on the most freq used are scattered thru out. no pattern. definately not the top row.
    11-19-08 11:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD