Hi All!
    2 quick questions.
    First, how do I uninstall OperaMini? It's stopped functioning, in that I cannot enter any characters into fields on websites. So I cannot log in to sites, etc...) It was suggested that uninstall and reinstall it.

second, Is there a way to copy and paste calendar appointments from one day to another? (I have work appointments that randomly repeat and copy/paste would make life easier!)

Thanks!
    Brian
    11-19-08 12:54 PM
    To uninstall Opera Mini go to Options, Advanced Options, Applications and scroll down to Opera Mini. Press Menu and select Delete.

I cannot think of a way to copy/paste and entire appointment in Calender. Why this is not included I have often wondered. It is such a basic function that is seems to go right to the core of the Operating System.

Maybe someone could write an app to do tis for us. I will ask so do not lose hope just yet.
    11-19-08 01:00 PM
    Thanks Pete! I appreciate it. In the meantime, it's not a big deal for me to type "work" a few dozen times. It's the hours and adjusting them each time that gets time consuming.

'Preciate any help!
    Brian
    11-19-08 02:28 PM
    Agreed - there is no way to copy/paste appts. Bummer, huh?

;-)
    11-19-08 09:50 PM
    Well, Operamini still won't let me enter text in the form fields. So I'll uninstall it again and try the beta...
    Thanks again,
    B.
    11-20-08 09:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD