My wife and I both have Blackberries. I have a Pearl and she has a curve. I have been a user for approx 4 months and already have the desktop redirector pushing my e-mail to my blackberry. Is it possible to use the same computer to send her e-mail to her device?
    11-25-08 09:14 PM
    Your pc has nothing to do with how email is pushed to your BB. You can use as many on one pc as you like. If you really NEED I'll explain further on how push works. But short and sweet, your fine. Welcome to CB!
    11-25-08 09:39 PM
    i myself have to blackberry's and one p.c. that i use the same dm and sync and also back them both up too
    so with that ....there will (or shouldn't) be an issue syncing both bb to one p.c. or laptop
    and welcome to cb
    11-25-08 10:14 PM
    I think i've seen that video...
    11-25-08 11:39 PM
    Hey Whaller3, welcome to CB!
    11-26-08 12:22 AM
    I have an issue and I'm not sure what to do. I have a Blackberry Bold which was working really well with my laptop. Then I got a Storm which worked well. Now I want to upgrade my Bold and although I download the new OS, when I come to plug in my Bold, it see's it there and says its doing it but when its finished it says the DM says fatal error and nothing has changed on my Bold. I just want to update it to the newest OS. Anyone got a clue?
    12-05-08 06:40 AM
    Hello and welcome to CB.
    12-05-08 08:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD