As you know, WhatsApp for the Z10 has been released. One thing users have been complaining about is the lack of full Hub inegration like we have seen with BBM, FB, Twitter, etc. Now the thing is that I've read that full Hub integration isn't possible until BBRY has released their API to do so. Are these tools already released or are they yet to be released? I wanna make sure I tell peope he right thing, so please enlighten me if I'm wrong.
    03-14-13 05:32 PM
    They are yet to be released.

Some people have theorized that we'll see this in OS 10.1 which is expected in the relatively near future.
    But this is wishful thinking so far... Not because I think it won't happen, but because BBRY has not publicly confirmed any info on the topic.

If these are the same API's that allow for apps to run in the background, then some devs have been told to expect such features to be opened up to them... wait for it... "soon".
    Personally, I do believe we'll see such things open up relatively soon, but my guess is we're looking at 1-2 months. Again, this is a complete guess; this is NOT based on any factual knowledge I possess.
    H4zN likes this.
    03-14-13 05:40 PM
    Integration APIs aren't available, but some notifications (for example, video uploads in https://github.com/SCrid2000/SCrApps...oad-To-Youtube) will show up in the hub.
    03-18-13 10:44 PM