I've been searching google forever now, and haven't found anything. I see all sorts of results about adding a flag to a .pro file, but I don't have any files like that in my project directory. What am I supposed to do?? I even looked through the compiler settings, and nothing obvious so far. Any ideas? Thanks.

Shogun
    03-03-15 10:52 PM
    Hi,
    this link has some instructions: C++11 and BlackBerry 10 - BlackBerry Support Community Forums
    However it only covers Mac OS X. I suggest that you write a new post there to bump the thread.
    It's a shame that they don't properly support C++11 even 4 years after the standard.
    03-04-15 04:28 AM
    I develop for Blackberry and other mobile platforms almost exclusively on Mac OSX, so that's an advantage for me, especially since it's hard enough finding documentation for us MacOSX users.

Yeah, I should probably post in that thread to bring it back up. In fact, I saw it before, but what confuses me is where to put the compiler flags? I did right click my project to set some compiler flags, but when I set the -std=c++11 flag, it tells me this: "cc: unknown flag: -std=c++11". So this is where I'm confused.

thanks,
    Shogun.
    03-04-15 02:16 PM
    What a great reason to post in that thread :-)
    03-04-15 03:58 PM
    I develop for Blackberry and other mobile platforms almost exclusively on Mac OSX, so that's an advantage for me, especially since it's hard enough finding documentation for us MacOSX users.

Yeah, I should probably post in that thread to bring it back up. In fact, I saw it before, but what confuses me is where to put the compiler flags? I did right click my project to set some compiler flags, but when I set the -std=c++11 flag, it tells me this: "cc: unknown flag: -std=c++11". So this is where I'm confused.

thanks,
    Shogun.
    Same here sadly
    03-16-15 12:03 PM
    I've been searching google forever now, and haven't found anything. I see all sorts of results about adding a flag to a .pro file, but I don't have any files like that in my project directory. What am I supposed to do?? I even looked through the compiler settings, and nothing obvious so far. Any ideas? Thanks.

Shogun
    Up! Up! Up!

Still trying to figure out! Does anyone know? It's kinda annoying to not be able to switch!

Posted via CB10
    03-21-15 01:17 PM