I downloaded the color ID app from crackberry but it seems like with this app you can only change the color of the LED when you add a new contact, not when you get a text.
    Is there any way I can change the color of the LED when I get an email, im, text or bbm ?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-09-10 12:19 PM
    Get BeBuzz...I use it to give me different colors for email, BBM, calls, etc.
    01-09-10 12:57 PM
    Get BeBuzz...I use it to give me different colors for email, BBM, calls, etc.
    Agreed........ good app!!
    01-09-10 01:05 PM
    Agreed........ good app!!
    Bebuzz ? Where do you get it and is it free ?

01-09-10 01:26 PM
    You can get it from app world. There is a paid version and a free one. Paid version gives more options.
    01-09-10 01:57 PM
    Oh, I couldn't find it on blackberry app world :[

01-09-10 02:11 PM
    Oh, I couldn't find it on blackberry app world :[

Hmmmmmm..... Should be there?? Silly question but did u do a search for "BeBuzz"? I just checked and I come right to it. Hmmmm...

01-09-10 02:20 PM
    BerryBuzz?
    01-09-10 03:03 PM
    I downloaded the color ID app from crackberry but it seems like with this app you can only change the color of the LED when you add a new contact, not when you get a text.
    Is there any way I can change the color of the LED when I get an email, im, text or bbm ?

Hi Julia, did you set permissions to allow SMS send/recieve? That is usually the most common solution to CiD not working for SMS messages. At the moment, Color ID doesn't support BBM notifications. But we are working to make that happen.

If you need help setting your application permissions, let me know, i am here to help

Nige
    01-13-10 03:59 PM
    berrybuzz is the way to go, free 7 day trial also
    01-13-10 04:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD