I did a search & didn't find any previous posts that addressed this issue, so forgive me if this is a repost. Back in October I upgraded from the 8830 to the Tour. I love it in every respect (and have even come to love the new OS, after despising it for a few days), but I have one problem with it that I just can't fix. I use yahoo messenger on my blackberry almost every day. If I already have a conversation open and receive a message while I'm offline, I receive that message with no problems. However, if there is not already a conversation open with that particular contact, and they send me an offline message, then all I receive is a blank message (message window or what have you). I never had this problem with the 8830. I've uninstalled and re-downloaded messenger several times and was actually really hoping that the new OS would fix the problem. Alas, it's still happening, and it's driving me nuts. I hate missing messages, and I'm sure my contacts get tired of me asking them what they said. Has anyone had this problem before? Or can you think of a solution aside from re-installing the app, which has not worked previously? Thanks!
    04-14-10 08:01 PM
    Hate to bump an old thread, but it would be worse to create a new one.

I have this exact same problem, I've tried everything, very frustrating.

I guess at this point, I'm just looking for others with the same issue...
    02-27-11 10:16 AM