11-11-09 08:21 PM
35 12
tools
    Try this:

Go to Options -> Advanced Options -> Service Book
    Delete all the Yahoo Service books that you find (if you try to log in to Yahoo you will get "Service not enabled for this handheld")
    Go to Options -> Advanced Options -> Host Routing Table -> Menu -> Register Now

You should then get a registration email and the service books should get sent to your device again. Try logging in again and see if it works.
    That worked! Although all I did was delete service books; after I did that I reset and yahoo logged in with no fuss Thanks squire!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-31-09 03:29 AM
    nope still refuses to login, Im on sprint
    10-31-09 10:13 AM
    nope still refuses to login, Im on sprint
    me too i am gettin frustrated
    10-31-09 04:14 PM
    I too have had this problem for the last couple weeks. I've actually had a back and forth conversation with Yahoo support, and after 4 days of changing things around and them resetting my account on the yahoo server.

They finally sent me a mail saying that blackberry purchased the current version for blackberry users and they configured it to run on BBs.

So they cant help any further its a blackberry coding problem.

I get the invalid user id and pw, aswell as from time to time it connects and then gives me the cannot execute last action 100 error.
    11-06-09 09:37 AM
    I was having the "failed to execute last action" error long before the invalid ID/password problem came up; both problems went away after I tried thesquire's suggestion above. I also stripped down my berry and I'm not running as many apps which might have been a contributing factor. Currently running 4.5.0.169 with about 14m file free, before was usually about 5 :P

11-06-09 01:22 PM
    I am having this problem as well and it's frustrating as ****! Invalid username or password comes up like 3 - 4 times and then when I get it my display pic is gone. This has been happening for like the past 3 weeks or so...
    11-08-09 11:41 AM
    berryguy i get the same thing and also i can not go from invisible to available. when i do i get kicked off. also i can not change my pic or avatar. so is this a blkberry prob and not yahoo?
    11-08-09 02:16 PM
    Could be a BB problem; I upgraded to .173 and I have no issues with yahoo at all now

11-09-09 10:12 PM
    no yahoo service books to delete and yahoo still not working correctly

update: I think I found out why it doesn't work after an update....it seems as if yahoo is recognizing the bb connection with the username. I was able to log on, on my bb after I logged on my pc and had to verify.
    Last edited by SuperTone; 11-11-09 at 07:43 PM.
    11-11-09 07:00 PM
    That could be why I don't have any issue with yahoo on my BB after installing 4.5.0.173; I installed Windows 7 before I did that, and was using yahoo on my PC while I wiped and installed .173 on my Pearl. I didn't see anything about specifically verifying my login on PC but it does seem to support that.

11-11-09 08:21 PM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD