I really hope bbm support other messengers on their next update. Not many of my friends have a blackberry and I would love to use bbm because it is very cool. I can tell if they are typing, if they read it, or if they didn't yet. I think it would be awesome if they incorporate facebook chat with it. Because you can tell if they are typing in facebook and so far, I haven't seen any facebook chat app that can do that. It would be awesome if bbm support facebook, google talk, yahoo messenger, etc. If I put this post in the wrong section, moderator please help out. also if anyone have any opinion on this please reply.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-15-10 04:05 PM
    It's something I could definitely see happening when the new BBM launches. Not many details are available yet, but from what RIM has said about it I wouldnt be surprised to see integration with other messengers.

BlackBerry - BlackBerry Messenger
    11-15-10 04:09 PM
    It's something I could definitely see happening when the new BBM launches. Not many details are available yet, but from what RIM has said about it I wouldnt be surprised to see integration with other messengers.

BlackBerry - BlackBerry Messenger
    The "Download BBM API's" button is very interesting. I wonder who/what/when/where/why they'll integrate next.
    11-15-10 04:42 PM
    I think BBM will be the best app if it support facebook. Most of the facebook chat for the blackberry kinda suck. Sometimes my message won't even send.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-16-10 07:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD