Hi Folks,

Sorry if this has been answered before but for whatever reason I cannot seem to fix my email.

Last week I had to change my password for my work email, which prompted this email:

alidate the password for bburns@unb.ca in the BlackBerry Internet Service! Email messages from bburns@unb.ca are not being delivered to your BlackBerry device. To resume receiving email messages from this email address, validate the password for bburns@unb.ca in the BlackBerry Internet Service:

1. Open your BlackBerry Internet Service account by completing one of the following actions:

* On the Home screen, click the Setup icon and click Email Accounts or Email Settings.
    * Using a browser on your computer, visit the BlackBerry Internet Service web site.

2. Go to the Email Accounts page.
    3. Edit bburns@unb.ca.
    4. Type the password.
    5. Click Save.

Email Account Information:
    Email Address: bburns@unb.ca
    Email Account Name: bburns@unb.ca

I've done everything possible even contacting my IT dept, going to my wireless provider and the each time I get to the point where it asks to select an Internet Mail Account or Enterprise Account it diverts back to the Setup page.

I've confirmed with IT that we use an Internet Mail Account but there is also no option to select my gmail account either.

Any help would be greatly appreciated
    01-18-12 12:22 PM
    Have you tried a battery pull, then check email settings.

Do a backup on BBDM.

Then try what you posted above... on your handset and again via your BIS website.
    01-18-12 05:38 PM
    Or you might need to have your carrier delete the BIS e-mail address. I had to do that the last time I was on telus due to forgetting the password.
    01-18-12 07:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD