Verizon Tour - 4.7.1.40.

Wireless Update sits at "Requesting available updates...". Never completes.

BBM 5 - Trying to receive picture from my wife, when I accept it sits at "Received - 0.00 KB". Been about 10 minutes now.

Can cruise the web, email etc. just fine.
    10-21-09 02:40 PM
    try a battery pull for the PICs, phone on take the battery out and replace in 30 secs. then have her send it again.

for the update, just plug it into the DM.
    10-21-09 02:49 PM
    Pics work if she is in bbm and goes to "send picture", but don't work if she is in her pics and goes to "Send to messenger contact".

I know about DM, but just wondering why wireless update wasn't working anymore as it used to.
    10-21-09 03:01 PM
    My wireless update has been out for over a week. Just an annoyance anyway. When the **** is vzw ever going to update anything, they are so freaking slow to back anything.
    10-21-09 04:02 PM
    I have the problem with the "Received - 0.00KB" and read on blackberry.com that if you save to the device instead of the memory card it works. I tried it and it worked each time. I tried it (BOLD 9000) with Memory - Encryption Mode: None, and it worked in a matter of seconds (59KB) picture. And then when I had it set to password and device I got the same result. Looks like the BBM5 has a problem with the media card. I know if encryption is turned on you don't even get the "Received - 0.00KB" message, it acts like it will not download at all. With it off, sometimes it works & sometimes it doesn't. Guess I'll be saving to device and then transfer to the media card.
    12-12-09 12:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD