A friend of mine just got his 9900 and were playing with the wikitude browser but he cannot detect my BBM.

I am running version 6.0.0.129 and have looked through my settings but couldnt find anything related.

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated .
    09-07-11 10:38 PM
    Wikitude only detects users running OS7 and I do believe they have to have Wikitude installed as well, but I could be wrong about the second part. If I answered your question click mah Thanks button! Take Care!
    09-07-11 11:34 PM
    I find that when my wife is sitting across the room, she often won't show up on the browser part, but if i click list mode, she is usually the first person on the list. Although most of the time, the distance is off. She will appear anywhere from 0 m to 80 m.
    09-07-11 11:47 PM
    i think the person need to be running os7 but i dont think the wikitude app need to be running actively or on the background because the wikitude app sees people on other apps (e.g. twitter) and other os (os4, os5, os6).
    09-08-11 03:43 AM
    You do need to have Wikitude installed and you do need a Blackberry 7 Device and of course OS 7
    09-28-11 03:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD