Why does RIM continue to refuse to make their mail app work like iOS and Android? I like being able to access anything in my mail account (all folders) like I do with my computer.

I don't understand why they only allow you to view what has been received or sent by the phone and nothing else...

BTW I'm not an "enterprise" user so don't tell me how that does that lol, I use regular mail as most others do!
    09-02-11 08:17 AM
    now people complain about how emails are handled on a blackberry?

sad
    09-02-11 08:23 AM
    The only thing that is sad is people like you who accept subpar features! You do realize BlackBerry is the only OS that does not have this, right?
    09-02-11 08:34 AM
    ....switch and stop whining

sad
    09-02-11 08:36 AM
    Have you ever heard of a suggestion?

Do us all a favor and stay over in Germany...
    09-02-11 08:38 AM
    you seem to be quite the intelligent person
    pleasure "talking" to you

/sarcasm (in case you didnt notice)

: (
    09-02-11 08:40 AM
    You seem to be quite the bully...
    09-02-11 08:40 AM
    It's a good question and they should. Email RIM and ask them.
    09-02-11 08:47 AM
    I have offered the suggestion to RIM before but never got a response from them. I just don't understand it... But to the other guys statement that if I don't like it I can leave (LOL), well I'm sure there is going to be something we all don't like about every product, if we left we would have no phone, etc. To say what he said was just out of line.
    09-02-11 08:53 AM
    Yeah, probably having a bad day. Anyway maybe someday (QNX) they will have that but no reason they can't now. Sometimes they are too corporate minded where if IT doesn't want their users having it they can just block it with a policy.
    09-02-11 09:04 AM
    I have offered the suggestion to RIM before but never got a response from them. I just don't understand it... But to the other guys statement that if I don't like it I can leave (LOL), well I'm sure there is going to be something we all don't like about every product, if we left we would have no phone, etc. To say what he said was just out of line.
    Some folks take any perceived attack on RIM very, very personally.

In any case, as has been said before, the BB way of doing email may not be the best for most people anymore.
    09-02-11 09:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD