Why does BlackBerry only allow you to receive NEW E-Mail? It does not give you access to all your folders (sent/trash/drafts and any other folders that you create on your E-Mail account with a computer) yet the iPhone and Androids all do this. If I need to go back and pull sent mail from 5 months ago on an iPhone or Android I can do it from the phone but BlackBerry you can not. It seems very limited, when is RIM going to get with the program and give people access to their entire accounts via the mail app? When using a BB I then have to go and turn off spam for all my E-Mail accounts so everything can come into the inbox which means I have to deal with tons of spam...with the other two companies I can just manually go into the bulk folder when I feel like it and check and still get to keep spam turned on.

If Apple and Google can do it, so can RIM!
    06-01-11 12:40 AM
    Why does BlackBerry only allow you to receive NEW E-Mail? It does not give you access to all your folders (sent/trash/drafts and any other folders that you create on your E-Mail account with a computer) yet the iPhone and Androids all do this. If I need to go back and pull sent mail from 5 months ago on an iPhone or Android I can do it from the phone but BlackBerry you can not. It seems very limited, when is RIM going to get with the program and give people access to their entire accounts via the mail app? When using a BB I then have to go and turn off spam for all my E-Mail accounts so everything can come into the inbox which means I have to deal with tons of spam...with the other two companies I can just manually go into the bulk folder when I feel like it and check and still get to keep spam turned on.

If Apple and Google can do it, so can RIM!
    Not sure I understand your post correctly. But on my Torch, I can access all my folders by going to Menu, Filters. Then select the folder you want. I never have to turn off my spam to receive regular messages.
    06-01-11 10:18 AM
    Not sure I understand your post correctly. But on my Torch, I can access all my folders by going to Menu, Filters. Then select the folder you want. I never have to turn off my spam to receive regular messages.
    Not sure what you are talking about either lol...in the BlackBerry E-Mail app you only have access to your inbox ON THE PHONE and any mail you send FROM THE PHONE, you are not able to go into sent mail, etc that is stored on the server like you can with a computer.

This feature is available with iPhone and Android.
    06-02-11 01:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD