I set up my church email on my device and I am receiving email but in the menu there's no option to send! Any ideas?
    10-18-10 01:25 PM
    Resend your Service Books.
    10-18-10 05:59 PM
    I did that when I see the message that my device has been registered with the wireless network right? Still not seeing send in the menu.
    10-18-10 06:37 PM
    Have you tried a battery pull? That might help.
    10-18-10 06:39 PM
    no, thought I have a scheduled reset every morning at 1. So maybe a hard reset isn't that what the battery pull is v. a soft reset is what QP is?
    10-18-10 06:44 PM
    10-18-10 06:54 PM
    Contact your provider. You've done everything you can from this end, time for the provider to step up. Do you have your default service setup, is this a new device or a replacement with an IT policy on it, can you BBM fine. I know you say you receive and that is good and all, but if the default service is not set then you will not be able to send. Did you by chance setup your BB.Net email address, does that work for sending?
    10-18-10 07:04 PM
    Delete Service Book entry for the [CMIME] for that email address and then resend the service books again.

Options > Advanced Options > Service Book > highlight the entry > press Menu button > select Delete
    10-18-10 07:09 PM
    Delete Service Book entry for the [CMIME] for that email address and then resend the service books again.

Options > Advanced Options > Service Book > highlight the entry > press Menu button > select Delete
    OK but now that acct has disppeared on my homepage.
    10-18-10 07:16 PM
    Contact your provider. You've done everything you can from this end, time for the provider to step up. Do you have your default service setup, is this a new device or a replacement with an IT policy on it, can you BBM fine. I know you say you receive and that is good and all, but if the default service is not set then you will not be able to send. Did you by chance setup your BB.Net email address, does that work for sending?
    default service says my primary email which sends and receives fine, its not new, IT policy would be BES right? And yes, I can bbm. I didn't set it up, just my personal and now trying to set up my church email.
    10-18-10 07:17 PM
    Are you on BES or BIS? If BES you may need to recreate the encyrption key.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-18-10 07:26 PM
    I'm on BIS
    10-18-10 07:33 PM
    Did you resend the Service Books again after you deleted the [CMIME] entry?
    10-18-10 08:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD