Can someone help?
    07-09-10 03:02 PM
    Moving to Native Apps
    07-09-10 03:51 PM
    Can someone help?
    theres nothing for us to help you with. its the way it was designed by RIM and cannot be changed.
    07-10-10 03:06 AM
    Pardon me if this question has been asked elsewhere, but if you got a 30 person limit to a BBM group, why do we have BBM threads in the social forums with 100's of pins listed asking for invites? I just started using BBM and I know of that 30 person limit, so what are these threads doing that say join our group and, there's about 100-250+ invite requests? Do you get separated into a different group or do you go on a waiting list?
    07-11-10 04:29 AM
    Pardon me if this question has been asked elsewhere, but if you got a 30 person limit to a BBM group, why do we have BBM threads in the social forums with 100's of pins listed asking for invites? I just started using BBM and I know of that 30 person limit, so what are these threads doing that say join our group and, there's about 100-250+ invite requests? Do you get separated into a different group or do you go on a waiting list?
    i dont know. ive seen people post up that someone left the group and someone else could enter. stupid if you ask me. once you get alot of people in a group, the slower the group gets loading chats and pics.
    07-11-10 06:49 AM
    I finally received final word from RIM as to why in the new 6.0 operating system you cannot text more than 10 people in a group.

There response, was that the carriers decided they did no want their users to have the ability to text more than 10 people at a time. That the Group List function, should disable the ability to SMS more than 10.

What does this mean to you? This means that if you have a group of 30 friends and want to text them via your group when to get together, you will need to break your SMS to 3 groups of 10. This is very cumbersome and a waste of time, considering that the 5.0 operating system allows you to do this.

My recommendation, is to write to your character or hope that you will have a leaked 6.0 operating version that allows you to text more than 10 people at time in a large group.
    10-17-10 08:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD