I have gotten the white screen of death or whatever its called 3 times in the last two days I've done a battery pull which seems to have fixed it for now and my phone has been getting really hot ever since these white screens and turned off twice because it got so hot . Is there a way to fix this? And the new bbm 6 that just came out should I update to it sounds like it has problems?
    07-30-11 12:21 AM
    It appears like some hardware issue, still we can perform some basic troubleshooting steps to see if it can be remedied. Wipe your device using a third party tool or via app loader... instructions can be found in the forum and reload the OS on the device. Remove the memory card for a day.. do not load up any applications see if the device works fine, if it still does not then there's some hardware problem and I would recommend you not to use it if it still overheats.
    07-30-11 02:33 AM
    its normal right now for some reason it was just the last three days and is the new bbm 6 anygood ? faster? and thanks for the reply !
    07-30-11 02:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD