Hey guys if anyone can help, I know you guys can. I updated my OS last night to 5.0.442< everything went fine. I backed up everything before I started and got everything back except my password keeper. I hvae all my personal and work passwords in it and I can not find it on my berry. Please help me!!!!! BB Bold 9700 on tmobile
    02-26-10 09:55 AM
    Try looking in your aplications folder and unhide all the icons, if its not there, then you may have to go back into desktop manager and see if password keeper is been uninstalled with the new update.
    02-26-10 10:32 AM
    This happened to me and if you have BBSAK there is a fix. first of all in your update you must make sure that when the install to device wizard pops up that you scroll through what will be "updated", "removed" and installed and make sure that your Password keeper is there. That is where things probably went wrong. So in order to get it back open BBSAK and go to install COD's and it will open up a screen, then go to your back up file and install your old COD's by highlighting them and clicking "open". now your icon for password keeper will be back on your phone. shut down BBSAK and open Desktop Manager and go to restore. then goto advanced and open up your backup ipd. file and transfer the two password keeper options with the arrows. Battery pull and all will be good.
    03-07-10 10:25 AM