I downloaded the new BBM last night. I have rebooted. I cannot find it anywhere. I saw the one thread where it said that BBM would not work with the 6.0 but mine was working fine.

I have deleted and then reinstalled a few times. I still cannot find my BBM anywhere. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.
    10-21-10 09:02 AM
    The BBM that was released already comes in the OS6 leak for the 9650. Did you reinstall the same version?
    10-21-10 09:15 AM
    SuPa StaLLiOn 7
    CrackBerry Newbie
    Device Model: 9650 (Bold) 6.0.0.280
    Carrier: Sprint/Nextel
    PIN: 321DCCFB

Same thing happened to me before... I got the OS 6 leak... Updated from App World... Restarted and it wasn't there... I went to www.blackberry.com/messenger from the BB browser, downloaded it, and it was back... I tell you, App World is a piece of garbage if you ask me... Downloads always take forever. Do what I said, it'll work fine.
    10-21-10 09:39 AM
    I downloaded the new BBM last night. I have rebooted. I cannot find it anywhere. I saw the one thread where it said that BBM would not work with the 6.0 but mine was working fine.

I have deleted and then reinstalled a few times. I still cannot find my BBM anywhere. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.
    It's not in the instant messaging folder? Did you check the Show All? BBM works just fine under BB6.
    10-21-10 09:45 AM
    Yeah, I checked the instant messaging folder. I was surprised that it wasn't there. I did do the blackberry.com/messenger and it worked!

Thanks all!
    10-21-10 09:56 AM
    in OS6, how do you know your bbm version?

*forget it, i found it
    go to bbm, hit the menu key, options, hit the menu key again, about blackberry messenger
    Last edited by RENEGADE3E; 10-21-10 at 04:54 PM.
    10-21-10 04:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD