I would like to know where I can download and try BBM 6.0.0.31? Does it need a keycode after I install it?

Thanks.
    03-23-11 09:34 AM
    you will need a keycode from the Blacberry beta zone for your pin. so head over to beta zone than. Once you have your keycode delete your current bbm and download Leaked BBM 6.0.0.31 BlackBerrry Messenger 6.0 - BlackBerry Native Apps BlackBerryEmpire.com and install if you have your keycode than it will work.
    However I have it and do not see any thing usefull or different at all really. There is one thing that is different and thats just the add a subject screen for conversations.
    goku656 likes this.
    03-23-11 09:56 AM
    BlackBerry Messenger Version 6.0.0.31 Extracted From BlackBerry Sedona & Leaked! | BlackBerryRocks.com

I believe the link above requires a keycode to use. However some hybrid builders have incoroporated 6.0.0.31 into their builds and don't require a keycode.
    goku656 likes this.
    03-23-11 09:57 AM
    you will need a keycode from the Blacberry beta zone for your pin. so head over to beta zone than. Once you have your keycode delete your current bbm and download Leaked BBM 6.0.0.31 BlackBerrry Messenger 6.0 - BlackBerry Native Apps BlackBerryEmpire.com and install if you have your keycode than it will work.
    However I have it and do not see any thing usefull or different at all really. There is one thing that is different and thats just the add a subject screen for conversations.
    BlackBerry Messenger Version 6.0.0.31 Extracted From BlackBerry Sedona & Leaked! | BlackBerryRocks.com

I believe the link above requires a keycode to use. However some hybrid builders have incoroporated 6.0.0.31 into their builds and don't require a keycode.
    Thanks to you both!
    03-23-11 10:06 AM
    If the first link i gave you might not work. Here is my original link I grabbed it from:
    Blackberry Messenger 6.0.0.31 - Downloads - BBH-Plus Forums
    03-23-11 10:10 AM
    Guys there's a whole thread on the Leaked/Beta forum telling you how to install BBM6 without keycode. Head over there and read the whole thread.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-23-11 08:51 PM
    I would like to know where I can download and try BBM 6.0.0.31? Does it need a keycode after I install it?

Thanks.
    BB6 plus the steps to get around the keycode: http://forums.crackberry.com/f95/bla...0-31-a-588107/
    03-24-11 09:02 PM
    In my opinion, don't use BBM 6 just yet, it messes up your device, I've installed it 3 times, it worked nicely at first, but after awhile it leaks memory badly and always gets wait clocks. That's what it does to my 9700. I'm not sure about other devices.

BBM 5.0.2.11 is pretty good. I think that would be a safe choice.
    03-24-11 11:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD