I upgraded to the latest T-Mobile software today and BBM is missing from the screen and all folders; however, it is listed in the Applications list.

Ideas?
    06-25-10 04:21 PM
    It becomes a core app. Probably in your downloads folder. That's where a bunch of my apps ended up after my updates.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-25-10 04:37 PM
    I've searched all folders and it isn't there....
    06-25-10 04:48 PM
    That is strange...was it OTA or DM?

Mine is there and working fine and did it OTA to boot. I am stumped...did another battery pull and all?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-25-10 04:52 PM
    Updated/downloaded via computer...Have pulled the battery 4 times...Am going to try and "check for updates" when I connect to computer and see if something may have happened. What has me stumped is the fact that is shows it in the Applications folder and I cannot find it anywhere!
    06-25-10 04:55 PM
    So, I just downloaded it from App World. I think the version in the Application list was .067 and the one from App World is .055...no worries. It's back and that's all that counts. I really wish RIM could software updates more friendly.
    06-25-10 05:25 PM
    If you updated to higher version of BBM than comes in the OS package it gets removed and/or replaced with the stock version. I just reinstall the most current from App World.
    06-25-10 05:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD