10-07-09 08:36 PM
74 123
tools
    patiently waiting ...... Its 12:45 here on the east side.... Maybe they will release it west coast time.
    10-07-09 12:45 PM
  2. A
    Get a grip boys; it's "only" an app after all....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-07-09 12:51 PM
    i read it'll be 6pm american time.
    10-07-09 01:03 PM
    Ok so when it comes out.. wht OS do we need to be on? I am on 4.5 will that be Ok?

Thanks
    10-07-09 01:21 PM
    Ok so when it comes out.. wht OS do we need to be on? I am on 4.5 will that be Ok?

Thanks
    The leak required at least 4.5.0.131, so I would make sure you are at least on that build.
    10-07-09 01:22 PM
    Lets all call Version again at the same time and see how many different answers we can all get. POLL.. How many people think we will get

A...The same answer

B. They have no idea

c. They are working on it.

D. Is Version doing that?
    10-07-09 01:23 PM
    I am on 4.5.077.... Not sure wht all of it means but I am trying to keep up.

So will that work?
    10-07-09 01:25 PM
    so i have been up from 6 waiting for bbm i went to work with my laptop whennnnnnnnn helllloooo i cant take this it like waithing in line to use the restroom at a busy mall
    10-07-09 01:25 PM
    Get a grip boys; it's "only" an app after all....

Is it possible to use those words together in a sentence?!?!?!
    10-07-09 01:36 PM
    i read it'll be 6pm american time.
    Please forward where you read this information!!!!!
    10-07-09 01:37 PM
    I can't wait to get this upgrade. A friend of mine got the leak and I love the new look.

10-07-09 01:43 PM
    I am on 4.5.077.... Not sure wht all of it means but I am trying to keep up.

So will that work?
    You might have to upgrade your OS but nothing's official until we see it somewhere.....lol
    10-07-09 01:43 PM
    I'll go with C

Lets all call Version again at the same time and see how many different answers we can all get. POLL.. How many people think we will get

A...The same answer

B. They have no idea

c. They are working on it.

D. Is Version doing that?
    10-07-09 01:44 PM
    I'll go with C

I was going to say the samething. If they really don't know it is always "we are working on it."

10-07-09 01:54 PM
    American time?

10-07-09 02:07 PM
    but you never know about those vzw ppl ,lol . wtf I will pick D
    10-07-09 02:09 PM
    RIM headquarter is Eastern Standard Time
    10-07-09 02:09 PM
    Just got off the phone again with a REP sounded like a older women.. She said in a 'i'm very tired voice' that she has no idea but if I wanted to know I might want to go to some site named after a drug with berry in it ' i was LMAO'. I said really I don't know about that site. She then went on to say yes its some kind of under ground site that all these people that hang on there phones all day and chat online..' something like that'

I was still LMAO and I said ' are you one of those people since you know about the site' she said not me but my co-workers who all took off for the flu ' I said which flu' and are home waiting for wht everyone is calling about...

I had to share that guys.. Maybe I should add that one to the poll?
    10-07-09 02:19 PM
    Just got off the phone again with a REP sounded like a older women.. She said in a 'i'm very tired voice' that she has no idea but if I wanted to know I might want to go to some site named after a drug with berry in it ' i was LMAO'. I said really I don't know about that site. She then went on to say yes its some kind of under ground site that all these people that hang on there phones all day and chat online..' something like that'

I was still LMAO and I said ' are you one of those people since you know about the site' she said not me but my co-workers who all took off for the flu ' I said which flu' and are home waiting for wht everyone is calling about...

That's funny!!

10-07-09 02:24 PM
    LOL @ that old lady. She probably is a member here..

On another note, them legs looking quite good irish
    Agree. That would be funny if she posted in reply to that message.

10-07-09 02:43 PM
    Wht time is it any ways? Lets do something to keep ourselves busy.. OK I have a question can anyone answer for me please. ' has nothing to do with BB but why we wait'

Question..... How do you make 30cents out of 2 american coins.One can not be a quarter.

Thanks
    10-07-09 02:54 PM
    One cannot be a quarter. But the other one is.

Quarter and a nickel.

10-07-09 02:57 PM
    blackberry software 5.0 is available for download
    10-07-09 02:59 PM

That's Employee of the Month right there!!
    blackberry software 5.0 is available for download
    Yeah, sure.
74 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD