I read the reviews before downloading apps. Its becoming annoying that all you see is 25/m/Oregon...there pin and add me...I'm looking for guys or ladys!!!!! Its suppose to be a tool people can use to see if they want a certain app or not. It just gets old. I'd like to read actual reviews...not pick ups!!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    DonB52 likes this.
    02-17-11 04:38 AM
    Don't use it if it's an issue; there's other places for apps.

02-17-11 05:45 AM
    I Totally agree with jayberrys.

Is a very irritating problem, seems like this people don't have the capacity to use the reviews section for their original function. Perhaps RIM can use some degree of comments moderation in the app world. Because the problem is growing and growing
    02-17-11 07:52 AM
    That's ironic because you're complaining in the wrong forum

02-17-11 08:42 AM
    Ha, ha, ha!!
    02-17-11 10:44 AM
    its been like that for awhile. RIM doesnt seem to care to much about how bad crapworld is. its the same on any RIM facebook page too really. This doesnt exist at all really on other platforms, i find most of their app/game stores useful. The whole PIN thing is turning into trash in many places
    02-17-11 11:30 AM
    IP
    That's ironic because you're complaining in the wrong forum

I know there's a " RANT AND RAVE". But, I'm a Storm 2 user and since the release of the I-phone..this forum has become nothing but I-phone chatter..so what's it hurting? There hasn't been anything new with the storms..I figure..I'm a storm user...I use the storm forum to talk to fellow storm users. Make sure to tell people talking about I-phones in the Storm forum to use the "I-phone" forum...k? Comments like this are STUPID! I'm talking about a problem with BlackBerry App world, wich covers all blackberry's...including the Storm!! Also, I'm realy not raving about it..I'm just sharing my opion on how its not being used the way it was intended to be used. If somebody isn't gonna share positive criticism or agree...why say anything. The whole "wrong forum" when its a general post..its just wrong. Its not like I asked.."can my I-phone do this or that in a "Storm" forum...

02-18-11 03:11 PM
    30/Fe...oh wait. Wrong forum.

I deleted BBAW off my phone. Takes up too much memory but even back before I deleted it from every phone I got, even I noticed it in the comments. I just got to the point where I downloaded the app and if I hated it, I'd just delete it and not worry about it. I'm not wading through 50 ASL posts to find a real review of something. Too bad those forums aren't monitored as well as these are. I moderate a Facebook page myself and it's a pain to have to go through every day and delete the iPad, iPhone, sex lines, weight loss, work from home and money scam posts every day, but FB doesn't care.
    02-18-11 03:25 PM
    30/Fe...oh wait. Wrong forum.

I deleted BBAW off my phone. Takes up too much memory but even back before I deleted it from every phone I got, even I noticed it in the comments. I just got to the point where I downloaded the app and if I hated it, I'd just delete it and not worry about it. I'm not wading through 50 ASL posts to find a real review of something. Too bad those forums aren't monitored as well as these are. I moderate a Facebook page myself and it's a pain to have to go through every day and delete the iPad, iPhone, sex lines, weight loss, work from home and money scam posts every day, but FB doesn't care.
    I only keep BB app world on my phone for a couple reasons. 1st. When I'm bored..I scroll thru BB app world..see what's new. 2nd. Its just easier to already have it loaded..instead of re-in staling to downloade a new app. I don't load a ton of apps..so, I figure..why not. It does get kinda old scrolling thru BB app world and seeing the same app..difernt name! There's so many apps that all do the same thing. Like Poynt. Why download 3 difernt and basic info and GPS apps when 1 will do the work of those 3? There seems to be a lack or originality! Oh, and those stupid apps..like, fart sounds or the personal massage app!!! Yeah..turn your BB into a sex toy! Its nice when a new app that stands alone comes out. A app that you can use, use daily. A app that makes life better..do its job, not just take up memory. When you finally find a worth wild app..you do the smart thing, read the reviews..thus the reason their, there! But no, some jack *** decides to use it as there personal pick up bar!! ASL is not a review nor is it telling me **** about the app I want!!

02-19-11 08:47 PM
    lol i was just about to make a thread like this until i saw this one. it IS super annoying. i never used to really use app world myself either but since following crackberry on twitter, they always release something new that makes me interested in exploring and when i try to read some reviews, i see all this "add me" garbage. you'd think RIM would find a way to filter it out as spam..lol we wish.

too many kids with bb's these days....and yes, it will just keep growing and growing
    03-05-11 01:23 AM
    I wish RIM would get rid of that too, it's ridiculous.
    03-05-11 04:23 PM
    There should be a policing committee for the posts in the reviews sections of app world for that reason alone.
    03-05-11 06:08 PM
    I agree, the whole crApp World thing is a MAJOR PITA! I don't use it & will be ditching it as well, but for the few times I did step in just to check it out!! Holy pick up central! Eff that noise!

Its terrible to see such bad conduct like that in a product that alot of us use and rely on. But shouldn't RIM care about all the sh*t being posted and making it look bad? Absolutely and they should do something about it IMO.

I use the MobiHand Shop App on my bb to buy apps off of. At least I know I can read reviews and not someones pin & lame @$$ pick up line, those people seriously need to get a life!
    03-05-11 06:31 PM
    OP u mad no one app world was interested in you sexually?

03-05-11 09:05 PM
    ok so who manages bb crap world if it aint rim
    its a load of tosh they come up with a money making scheme
    they charge us more than others do and what do we get
    a glorified dating service wi a bunch of desperate twats
    playing with theirselves !!!!
    the reviews are for people to convince them its worthy of
    parting with ure dosh
    03-06-11 01:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD