Ever since I downloaded the Pandora app I have been getting problems with BBM on my Tour. One of my BBM contacts would have their profile name disappear in bbm. I would get a BBM from this person and there would be no name shown. If I try deleting this person as a contact BBM freezes. And if I change the settings so the name is displayed in the instant message screen, I can't even send a message to that person.. BBM just crashes. Only way to fix it is to take out the battery and put it back in. BUt the problem only comes back.. I downloaded the latest BB software and got the new BBM which fixed the problem... until I downloaded Pandora again.... I have since deleted pandora again but no luck....

Anyone have any clue as to what's going on?

Thanks!
    11-30-09 04:34 PM
    I have since tried a few more things and no luck... Is there any way i can delete BBM and just reinstall it? Maybe that might fix this crazy problem I have...
    11-30-09 05:57 PM
    What version of BBM are you using? Try upgrading to 5.0 through App World if you havent already. That might clear up your issues.
    11-30-09 06:09 PM
    I already did upgrade to 5.0

Same problems...
    11-30-09 06:11 PM
    also upgrading on CB OTA would work too
    11-30-09 06:11 PM
    also upgrading on CB OTA would work too
    What does that mean?
    11-30-09 06:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD