I'm guessing the little "R" next to your message means Read, but how come shortly after you send it (apparently before it's read by the recipient), it has a (What appears to be) a little "D" ?
    Last edited by killstr3ak; 04-02-10 at 10:08 PM.
    04-02-10 09:40 PM
    I believe you mean "D" and "R" which stand for delivered and read.
    04-02-10 10:03 PM
    It is more likely a "D" and means delivered. It changes to "R" when they open the message. At least on Verizon.
    04-02-10 10:03 PM
    Its a little D, not a B :P And it stands for Delivered. So when once it reaches the other phone its shows up as D, and once it has been read it shows up as R Hope that helps
    04-02-10 10:04 PM
    Its a little D, not a B :P And it stands for Delivered. So when once it reaches the other phone its shows up as D, and once it has been read it shows up as R Hope that helps
    Gotcha. That was a type on my part. I edited the original post to show the correct letters.

Ok thanks guys, I was just curious when I noticed that today. I'm brand new to the Blackberry world, so please forgive my noob posts for the next couple weeks while I familiarize myself with this new platform.

I'm a happy converter from a 3g iPhone. I had had it with that device and AT&T and their crap service and overpriced price of plans. I'm happy to report that I'm back with Sprint and their excellent coverage and super reasonably priced plans.

It's tough to beat a $69 unlimited everything plan (plus my 20% off discount from my corporation.)
    04-02-10 10:10 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry! Here's the place to start:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/

WAPers do it With A Passion
    If everyone spoke Wulfanese, they wouldn't need to click here for a translation.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-02-10 10:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD