Everytime I send a bbm they have these checks with letters in them. Some seem obvious, but I just want to make sure. A check with D means delivered? R means read? I have no clue what the A means. What do you get when someone had their phone off? Is that what the A is for? Or you still get a D?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-02-10 01:47 AM
    You are right. D means delivered and the R means read. I have no clue what the A means nor did I ever see it.
    12-02-10 02:19 AM
    I've never seen the 'A'. I know if there isn't a letter near
    it (no 'D' or 'R'), then there phone hasn't received it b/c
    their phone can be out of cell coverage or their device is
    off.
    12-02-10 02:33 AM
    could be answering? not sure. do they usually respond after
    seeing the a?
    12-02-10 02:40 AM
    I've been using bbm for quite sometime now and I haven't encountered any A" notification on it....
    12-02-10 06:02 AM
    There was another thread asking this same question. The thread was ""A" above check mark for blackberry messenger " You may want to refer to it. There didn't seem to be a clear answer, but several people seemed to narrow doewn when they received the "A". I have never seen it personally, but if there was a definative answer as to what it represented I would be curious to know.

When all else fails, google search.
    12-02-10 06:02 AM
    Hmmm . . . It could be "Answering". If you look at the top of the window during a conversation you can see the message "<other person> is typing an answer" (or something similar)
    12-02-10 11:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD