I`m liking opera mini, whats your fav?
    11-28-09 11:55 PM
    Currently I'm using the opera mini beta and the blackberry browser together, but mostly opera mini. I have to say, aside from some glitches, opera mini is sleek and sexy with great things such as tabbed browsing and a customizable homepage.
    11-29-09 12:07 AM
    The default browser. Bolt is not quite ready and Opera is crap.
    11-29-09 12:16 AM
    Obviously you haven't tried the new beta... that just isn't true with it.
    11-29-09 12:20 AM
    Obviously you haven't tried the new beta... that just isn't true with it.
    Actually, I have, and it is still garbage.
    11-29-09 12:27 AM
    haha everyone is entitled to their own opinions, its a lot better than bolt though, and both are better than the blackberry browser.
    11-29-09 12:29 AM
    I do like Opera Mini, however the way it took over the BB browser annoyed me enough to remove it. When you get an e-mail per say and want to visit a link, the 'Get Link' option to open in the BB browser is no longer available and instead it's 'Open in Opera Mini'. Not digging that at all...
    11-29-09 12:31 AM
    I loved the beta, was just a little slow on my 8330. opera is great i never had bolt so i cant really comment on that llol. i only use the berry browser for crackberry.
    11-29-09 12:33 AM
    and both are better than the blackberry browser.
    Keep telling yourself that. Say it enough and you may actually start to believe it
    11-29-09 12:36 AM
    Primary is the BB Browser with Bolt for accessing things that don't play well with the native browser, like the Sprint website.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-29-09 12:39 AM
    Every different browser I have tried I always go back to the native browser. I kinda liked the old opera and wish bolt was avail for 4.5 devices.
    Original still does great though.

11-29-09 12:59 AM
    Every different browser I have tried I always go back to the native browser. I kinda liked the old opera and wish bolt was avail for 4.5 devices.
    Original still does great though.

I'm running Bolt on 4.5, have been since beta.

11-29-09 01:18 AM
    I used to use Opera Mini on every previous phone I've ever owned with no problems. Now, it fails to go onto certain websites and has a lot of problems when loggining into certain sites. I have now deleted it from the phone. I use the BB browser for normal browsing and will use Bolt for all other needs.

11-29-09 02:35 AM
    I just use the native BB Browser and if need to access a site that I can't via it, I just hop on my pc!
    11-29-09 02:36 AM
    The native browser is my primary. Bolt is reserved for occasional websites that work better thet way. Opera Mini 5 beta and I do not get along at all.

11-29-09 06:22 AM
    Native and bolt depending on what I'm doing. Bolt works fine on 4.5

11-29-09 06:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD