someone please elaborate
    12-02-09 04:53 PM
    12-02-09 04:55 PM
    it is your alarm clock by your bedside. Its for people who like to have there blackberries by there side while they sleep. Its there so you can see the time instead of having to open up the phone and blinding you with its bright screen.
    12-02-09 04:57 PM
    And also I believe it can be configured not to do LED alerts while on, so not turning your bedroom into a disco lol
    12-02-09 05:00 PM
    That question is loaded with funny answers!
    12-02-09 05:04 PM
    its a great feature actually.... allows me to have a certain notification profile, etc. when my phone is charging at night, and dims the screen. i dont care much about the screen, but the change in notifications is great.... i set it to phone only at night. if its an emergency, im not going to get an SMS or email about it, just a phone call! :-)

so i dont have to enter bedside mode with a button click, i just set it to go bedside when charging. i wish there was more opportunity to specify when it entered bedside, but oh well... like, when in charging base, vs, usb charging, etc.
    12-02-09 05:14 PM
    Bedside mode is when you punish your berry and make it go to the corner.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-02-09 06:00 PM
    Llol thank you guys

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-02-09 10:52 PM
    I don't have my charger dock next to my bed, but I have it downstairs. I use bedside mode to silence the alerts/ringers but I leave the LEDs on. This way the phone is on but doesn't wake me. When I get downstairs in the morning, I immediately get to see what notifications are there.....
    12-03-09 07:22 AM
    Moving to Native Apps!
    12-03-09 10:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD