I'll start the list, but I am assuming, it'll be short for a while, but lets hope not!

FourSquare
    Score Mobile
    07-28-11 11:22 AM
    BBM-connected apps
    ^ That's the list that RIM provides.
    It shows up when you go here and scroll down to the part about BBM connected apps. (Obviously)
    07-28-11 11:26 AM
    BBM-connected apps
    ^ That's the list that RIM provides.
    It shows up when you gohere and scroll down to the part about BBM connected apps. (Obviously)
    Well that renders this thread useless ....thanks man
    07-28-11 11:30 AM
    I love Poynt... And yet I can not see how it utilizes BBM? I do have the most current version according to App World.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-29-11 03:27 AM
    SeaBattle SE - cool game
    Score Mobile

I haven't figured out how Poynt integrates yet

07-29-11 10:02 AM
    I can't seem to get Score Mobile to work. I get error messages that say the feature requires ScoreMobile to be a BBM Connected app and to see BBM Options. I check on the Options under BBM and it shows it there, but also says "conncection Pending". I make sure it says "connected" under the settings. Then, if I go back to ScoreMobile and try, for example, share then I just get another message that says server is unavailable when it tries connecting with BBM, and that it's unable to proceed with BBM connection. Anyone else have this problem?
    07-29-11 01:43 PM
    I am having the same problem of not being able to get my apps connected with bbm. I get an error saying the server is unavailable and to try again later. under bbm options i too see the "connection pending" notice.
    08-02-11 02:51 AM
    I love Poynt... And yet I can not see how it utilizes BBM? I do have the most current version according to App World.

I emailed the developers of Poynt about this issue. I was told that the BBM connect version (v.1.8) is only available for BB7 phones at this point. They're currently working to make 1.8 ready for phones running older OS versions.

So we basically just have to sit tight until it becomes available.

08-04-11 08:48 AM
    SeaBattle SE - cool game
    Score Mobile

I haven't figured out how Poynt integrates yet

According to the Poynt developers, the BBM connect version (1.8) is only available for BB7 phones at this point. They're currently working on making it available for other BBs. Stay tuned...

08-04-11 08:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD