What additional services you want with BBM? Why? Have fun

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-30-11 02:23 AM
    ha ha, you start
    01-30-11 02:28 AM
    I would like to be able to display status messages by group,
    So I can have business contacts and friends, and family all seeing individual group status messages.
    My business contacts don't need to see my update on movie X
    My personal contacts don't care that the convention is a bust and stay clear if possible
    And My family doesn't need to know when I'm in town!!

I'd like to be able to disable broadcast BBM's

I'd like to disable Auto accept of images, if I want them I want to download them not have them on my device waiting to be saved.

I'd like better integration with the contact list, having the users BBM name entered as a Nickname and PIN number include with a couple of clicks.

I'd like text colour control, cerca BBM 4.5

I'd like group Documents to Go editing/sharing

I'd like file sharing integration

01-30-11 09:49 AM
    I would just be happy if they could make it work right! I'm tired of closing and reopening bbm just to make the led quit flashing. It usually knows that i have read the message, but i might have to close and reopen it several times during a long conversation.
    01-30-11 10:14 AM
    I would just be happy if they could make it work right! I'm tired of closing and reopening bbm just to make the led quit flashing. It usually knows that i have read the message, but i might have to close and reopen it several times during a long conversation.
    What BlackBerry are you using/Which OS?

I have never had this problem before. Have been using BBM on my Tour for about 1 year +.
    01-30-11 10:22 AM
    Have you brought this up in the BBM forum? I've never experienced this in 5 blackberry's in the last 3 years, I don't want to thread Jack, so I won't ask a lot of questions

01-30-11 10:23 AM
    I'd like to be able to broadcast pics again.
    01-30-11 04:34 PM
    Good multi player games.
    01-30-11 05:44 PM
    To the OP, why are you just starting a bunch of random threads?
    01-30-11 05:54 PM
    To the OP, why are you just starting a bunch of random threads?
    yesterday it was something about posting pictures and I think it actually got deleted and then they created another one.....

01-30-11 07:05 PM
    I'd be happy if I could send a file over 6mb

01-31-11 05:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD