Hi guys,

currently looking into two Berrys that have caught my eye. 9300 Curve and the Bold 9780.

However, that's not my question here. I would love to BBM with some of my friends which is ok as I know them. But what to do if there was someone who is spamming you. Can you ban that person? Or would you have to live with it?

Can someone clarify that for me please?
    03-08-11 04:56 PM
    You have to accept someone before they can BBM you. If someone is sending you BBM's that you don't want to receive, you can delete them from your BBM.
    03-08-11 04:59 PM
    Ok thanks Jeff. So I accept that message as it seems genuine and then the emails or BBMs are coming in and I want to get rid of that person as I received inappropriate messages or some sort of spam texts. Can I delete the contact so I could reject any further requests?
    03-08-11 05:03 PM
    Yes, you can delete the contact, and yes, you can decline any future invitations from that contact.
    03-08-11 05:10 PM
    Yes, you can delete the contact, and yes, you can decline any future invitations from that contact.
    Thanks Jeff! Curve 9300 bought off Amazon!
    03-09-11 08:17 AM
    I moved this thread to BB Native Apps so that other people with this same questions can also find the answer. Great question Cris, AND answer Jeff.
    03-09-11 10:26 AM
    I moved this thread to BB Native Apps so that other people with this same questions can also find the answer. Great question Cris, AND answer Jeff.
    Hey thanks and sorry for posting in the wrong thread! Didn't want to cause any trouble.
    03-09-11 12:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD