Hello everyone,

Recently my blackberrys been having a delay in moving the volume up or down in when playing media, whether is videos or music. It doesn't happen right after a reboot but some unknown time after it happens. Its a good 2-3 second delay in the volume going up or down when I use the rockers on the side. A reboot fixes temporary. I searched the forum and found nothing.

Thanks in advance,
    Patrick M.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-27-10 07:57 PM
    It's an issue with the .1015 OS. I haven't had this issue on any other OS but this one. It is rather annoying because the delay is lengthy.

11-28-10 12:07 PM
    it's no issue on my installation of 1015. volume adjusts immediately in the Music app or the video app. have you guys checked your "keyboard delay" settings, by any chance? I know for Pandora, changing the KD setting affects how "touchy" the SKIP function is, on any version of the OS. just a thought.
    11-28-10 12:13 PM
    I checked that and it was no problem. I will try a wipe and install tonight. If that doesn't work then I will reload apps individually and see how that works. =/ keep you guys posted. Thanks.

11-28-10 12:47 PM
    Found it, it was an error in installing quickpull 5.0. After removal it works fine. Reinstall resulted in everything back to normal. It was missing reboot module.

11-28-10 08:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD