I've done a search within CrackBerry and have not come across this issue and wondering if anyone else is experiencing this.

After I upgraded my BBM to the latest and greatest version (6.1) it seems that when I send a voice note within a BBM convo, it is no longer saved with all the other other voice notes with in the media folder as it used to. Now I should mention that I also upgraded my OS to .723 on my 9780 at the same time after my BB nuked itself on the inital upgrade of BBM. However, I don't think that this is an OS issue, its all within BBM. Upon restoring my device, I set all the settings to the way I am used to having it, so I am not sure why the change in the voice note thing and not automatically saving.

Anyone else find this happens to them? Maybe I am just over looking some setting. Or maybe I am just crazy. LoL. But I found it handy prior to BBM 6.1 that when I recorded a VN in a BBM chat, it would automatically save it when I sent it, and I could go into the voice note folder and re-send it to someone else if I needed to.

Any thoughts or comments?
    01-24-12 06:02 PM
    yah im looking for the same thing
    04-27-12 02:17 PM
    After I upgraded my BBM to the latest and greatest version (6.1) it seems that when I send a voice note within a BBM convo, it is no longer saved with all the other other voice notes with in the media folder as it used to.
    Same problem, so frustrating! Anyone got any solutions? Pulled the battery out to reset it and no difference
    08-01-12 04:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD