im not too sure how its supposed to work exactly because everytime ive had a voicemail it never tells me is anyone else having this problem or know how to fix it?
    10-26-09 10:33 PM
    im not too sure how its supposed to work exactly because everytime ive had a voicemail it never tells me is anyone else having this problem or know how to fix it?
    I dropped visual voicemail. Too unreliable. I would get notices of voicemail the next day if I was lucky.
    10-26-09 11:06 PM
    I've never had a problem with mine, but then again I dont let many calls roll over to voicemail in the first place :/
    10-26-09 11:45 PM
    Vvm is the best thing ever created mine doesn't give me problems

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-26-09 11:51 PM
    Since I have had no problems with Visual Voice mail on my Bold, and I am notified everytime I have missed answering a call, I can't figure out your problem.
    Might be best you contact your provider and tell them your problem. It may not be installed correctly? good luck.
    10-27-09 09:19 AM
    Mine routinely does not notify me of new voicemails. It seems like it drops connection with the voicemail system and never reconnects. I called my voicemail manually yesterday and it said I had 3 unheard messages. I hung up the phone and immediately my VVM started to download the voicemails.

Not sure whether the problem is with the app or through AT&T's system, but it needs to get fixed.
    10-27-09 09:32 AM
    when you dont have service it takes an extended period of time for the voicemails to come through. Like the previous post, try calling into vvm, it will reset things and hopefully fix the issue. If not call into your service provider. USUALLY they are able to fix problems. however DO NOT quote me on that..hah
    10-27-09 10:22 AM
    I've had to make three separate, LONG phone calls to AT&T to have them fix VVM notification problems. I would regularly fail to get notifications from both VVM and regular voice mail. It's working at present, but we'll see for how long.
    10-27-09 10:27 PM
    10-27-09 10:38 PM
    Upgraded to 4.6.0.297 two weeks ago. Got VVM. Had to activate it with ATT. Worked for a while, now not getting VVM or system VM indicator. Instructions say deleting a system VM or a VVM will result in vm being deleted from the other. This does not work. Currently not getting any vm indication on phone when someone leave me one.
    10-27-09 11:11 PM
    I wasn't receiving VMs sometimes for a day or so after someone left one with the VVM system on ATT. The solution I found was to leave at least one VVM in the mailbox and it seemed to work and I would receive the notification of the new VM promptly. I had also called into the VM number. Not really sure what caused it to work, but it did. I have since switched back to GV for voicemail since they are transcribed and I don't have to actually listen to VMs.
    10-28-09 11:53 AM
    I've had no problems at all with VVM. Real time saver for my business use.
    10-28-09 03:21 PM
    VVM on .297 has worked perfectly from the first day that I installed the new OS. It is 100% reliable and it's so much better than the "old" way to get messages.
    10-28-09 04:07 PM
    I just quit even trying to fix it so I just got the youmail app and it works great.
    10-28-09 04:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD