I have one contact on my bbm that this keeps happening with.... randomly all of a sudden underneath their name in a conversation it will say "invite as contact" meaning they are no longer on my contact list... i have not deleted them and they have not deleted me. I am still on their contact list but they are not on mine. We can still talk normally on bbm and get all the delivered and received messages as if it were normal. Only difference is they are not on my bbm? It also does this whenever I do a battery pull it deletes them, but once again we are still able to talk normal. I have the bold 9700 from tmobile and they have the torch from att. This has not been happening with any other contact. Just this one! And it is very annoying! Please help!
    12-10-10 09:37 AM
    Have they/you tried a battery pull on their/your end or tried reinstalling BBM? Have you both removed each other and re-added each other? I'm a little confused as to why this could be happening. If by chance that doesn't do anything, both of you should call up your carrier. It seems like a misconfig or confusion between the PIN's. Maybe a BIS bug. I don't know.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-10-10 03:03 PM
    Never have this problem yet but hope you can accept my kind solution. Delete BBM and try reinstall. Most of the time it will work this way.

I think reinstalling could be the only way out. Last method is reinstall the whole OS back but I not sure if this works >.<
    12-10-10 03:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD