everything's gone...
    no saved messages, no icon, nothing!!!
    phone's from rogers. is unlocked. did not do os upgrade.

what's going on??
    10-31-09 11:01 PM
    i also don't have a data plan. just an unlimited data plan so going to the direct link and downloading BBM 5.0 again is a problem.... is there a way i can just download the file and have it done through DM?
    10-31-09 11:43 PM
    did you download BBM 5 through appworld?
    10-31-09 11:47 PM
    i also don't have a data plan. just an unlimited data plan so going to the direct link and downloading BBM 5.0 again is a problem.... is there a way i can just download the file and have it done through DM?
    I'm sorry but this is really hard to understand. You say you don't have a data plan but, you have an unlimited data plan? Explain please.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-31-09 11:54 PM
    sorry.
    i meant i have an unlimited e-mail plan.
    i get e-mails and attachments alright, but i can't surf the web on it.
    i downloaded it using OTA when there was a button that said "upgrade blackberry messenger". i just clicked it, and it downloaded. i don't have appworld.

now it's missing....
    11-01-09 09:33 AM
    sorry.
    i meant i have an unlimited e-mail plan.
    i get e-mails and attachments alright, but i can't surf the web on it.
    i downloaded it using OTA when there was a button that said "upgrade blackberry messenger". i just clicked it, and it downloaded. i don't have appworld.

now it's missing....
    Did you do a hard reset?
    11-25-09 04:08 PM
    You need OS 4.5.0.81 or higher to use BBM 5. If it's under that it disappears off the device. Go to options > about and post your app version.

EDIT: Just realized this thread is over a month old :/
    11-25-09 04:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD