Alright, I used desktop manager to upgrade to 5.0 last night. BBM was the only previous icon I had that didn't show up (I did back it up and restore).

When I downloaded BBM from App Manager it shows up in my download file as 'archived.' When I click on it, it tells me that its been restored successfully, but then it is no where to be found. I'm at a loss...

I have done a battery pull.
    I have deleted and reinstalled, it shows up as archived again and the same thing happens.
    I have even hooked back into Desktop Manager and installed it that way.. no luck.

How do I get my BBM back?
    10-28-09 08:35 AM
    Did you look in your applications folder? It might be sitting there, just needing to be moved.
    10-28-09 08:38 AM
    The same thing happened to me. You need to download BBM OTA directly from the website and it will be come back. It won't work if you use App World.

www.blackberry.com/messenger
    10-28-09 08:57 AM
    [QUOTE=dispatcher307;3936322]The same thing happened to me. You need to download BBM OTA directly from the website and it will be come back. It won't work if you use App World.

QUOTE]

Thank you much!
    10-28-09 10:28 AM
    Did it work? I am still having issue with BBM. I cant get 5.0 to work. I added my friends back but I can not send them messages.

It wont allow me to start a conversation. Anyone else experience this?
    10-28-09 11:02 AM
    yeah the same thing happened to me just re downloaded it off of blackberry.com/messenger
    10-28-09 11:02 AM
    [QUOTE=csbrown147;3937751]Did it work? I am still having issue with BBM. I cant get 5.0 to work. I added my friends back but I can not send them messages.

It wont allow me to start a conversation. Anyone else experience this?[/QUOTE
    you should try re downloading it again thats what i did
    10-28-09 11:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD