I updated to .419 and bb maps and bb messenger dissapeared. I got messenger back but it says maps is not compatible with my device OS. Is there a way to get bb maps back?
    01-10-10 03:28 PM
    What about using google maps?
    01-10-10 03:33 PM
    well google maps i have but i like the feature that tells how fast your going...
    01-10-10 03:41 PM
    Have you tried reconnecting your phone to your computer and running DM and going into add/remove programs and try readding it there?
    01-10-10 04:02 PM
    Sometimes you will have to delete BBM and reinstall it with an update or phone swap. Maybe, when you updated to the new OS, you had a version of BBM that was only compatible with the old OS.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-10-10 05:18 PM
    Well I got my bbm working awesome. The maps do not show up when I connect to desktop manager. Another thing is that my password keeper is gone too. I actually use password keeper. Is here a way to bet hat back?

01-10-10 08:31 PM
    Well I got my bbm working awesome. The maps do not show up when I connect to desktop manager. Another thing is that my password keeper is gone too. I actually use password keeper. Is here a way to get hat back?

01-10-10 08:32 PM
    Did you use shrink a OS and what did you load with?

01-11-10 10:34 AM
    with .419 you have to make sure the checkboxes are checked for Maps, Tasks, P/W Keeper, and MemoPad. I have not been able to figure out how to see a complete list in DM to add apps not installed during the OS load. The only apps listed are the third party apps i have installed, and BBM. You can go to:

BlackBerry - PDA GPS - BlackBerry Maps at BlackBerry.com

to install via the browser or download to your PC.
    01-11-10 10:55 AM
    moving to os discussion
    01-11-10 02:01 PM
    Did you use shrink a OS and what did you load with?

I used apploader and I did not shrink the OS.

with .419 you have to make sure the checkboxes are checked for Maps, Tasks, P/W Keeper, and MemoPad. I have not been able to figure out how to see a complete list in DM to add apps not installed during the OS load. The only apps listed are the third party apps i have installed, and BBM. You can go to:

BlackBerry - PDA GPS - BlackBerry Maps at BlackBerry.com

to install via the browser or download to your PC.
    that link is only for devices running OS 4.2 and 4.1!!! It says theres no maps on OS 5.0. I could of sworn I had maps on .328. Does 5.0.328 have maps?
    01-11-10 04:30 PM
    I had this problem also when going to 5.0, I just went back into apploader again, and check blackberry maps, and it put it back on phone.
    01-11-10 04:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD