Just unlocked my storm 9530 and have it on OS, and Ive searched high and low and i have not bbm icon.. checked DM its installed. checked under options>advanced> applications.. bbm 5.0 and 4.7 are there. But there is no icon nothing when i search through messages, apps, instant messaging, downloads. any help would be greatly appreciated. btw. like the "here are the similar threads we found" section that pops up when u type in a title. awsome way to welcome me to the boards lol
    01-23-10 11:18 PM
    just a little side note. im now upgrading to OS 5.0 so maybe that will help.. idk. unlocked iphones and many other phones before, but this one is giving me the hardest time.
    01-23-10 11:29 PM
    Did you check the downloads folder?
    Updating to 5.0 is a good idea.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-23-10 11:32 PM
    yea checked the downloads folder. as well as applications folder.. im in the final stages of the upgrade right now, soo ill post more info once i can see if it loaded
    01-23-10 11:34 PM
    I had this issue as well. I had to go to www.blackberry.com/messenger and download the program again. After downloading it, I was prompted to do a reboot after the install. Following that, I was good to go.
    01-24-10 12:05 AM
    and that was the problem.. once i upgraded to OS 5.0 everything was working like a charm.. now why didnt i wanna do that in the first place i have no clue
    01-24-10 12:13 AM