HI I just unlocked my blackberry curve 8520 from colombia and I want to use it in USA with AT&T. I got the data services and all that and the browser works, appworld, whatsapp.. all work ok. My problem is with blackberry messenger and e-mail. I haven't been able to send or receive messages on either of them since I put the att sim card in. When I go to e-mail settings it says "your device had a problem connecting to the server"

any help with this?? pleaseee I only plan to stay a few months and dont want to buy a new bb
    02-04-11 12:11 AM
    You will need to register the device on the AT&T BIS account:

BlackBerry Internet Service
    02-04-11 01:21 PM
    thankss I tried that but it says that my phone isn't registered with the network (which is weird because I can make calls, text, and browse the internet), and it suggests to register on Host Routing Table in advanced options, which I did, but it just says registration message sent! and then nothing happens...
    02-05-11 02:34 PM
    thankss I tried that but it says that my phone isn't registered with the network (which is weird because I can make calls, text, and browse the internet), and it suggests to register on Host Routing Table in advanced options, which I did, but it just says registration message sent! and then nothing happens...

options > advanced options > host routing table > bbmenu > register now > wait a minute or two
    02-20-11 12:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD