So I just updated to the latest leaked OS, and had to upgrade BBM afterwords. However, the download in App World failed, and it is not letting me redownload. BBM is now removed from My World, and when I search for it it does not have any option to reinstall, etc.

My phone says that BBM is installed under Core Applications, and it does not let me delete it through AppLoader or the interface directly on the phone. BBM is not showing up in Desktop Manager.

I have tried doing multiple battery pulls to no avail...any help is much appreciated! Thanks!
    11-15-10 04:24 PM
    Hah, immediately after posting this someone tried to add me to their BBM contact list. In doing so, I got an email saying that I should download the app with a link to it outside of App World. It is now downloading and hopefully App World integration will work again but it's not a big deal if it doesn't.
    11-15-10 04:27 PM
    By downloading the BBM, it will replace the Core version and you will now be able to delete in the future if you want too. Next time you install a new OS, you may have to go through the download process again, so save the link to the download.
    11-15-10 10:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD