Ok I'm having an issue since I upgraded to the New BBM. Someone on my list tried to send me a pic but on their end it says: (tfrankson)was unable to save the file.

The problem is I never received anything from of notification on my end that a pic was sent. So he thought it was on his end. He reinstalled and the same thing. I am able to send to him fine but he not to me. So he tried sending to someone else on his contact and it went through. So then I asked someone else on my list to send to me and same problem. They cannot send to me, they get the same message and I didn't receive any notification. So this is how I found out the problem is on my end.

So I deleted it, reinstalled same problem. I cannot receive any pics in BBM and I don't receive any notification that a pic is in transmission. All prior ver of BBM worked for me. Before I was using the beta - no issues. I have not chg any settings. My pics are stored on my media card, which is not full. I have a 8G with 1.7G avail.

I do not not what else to do or check for. I do not have encryption on. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance
    08-14-10 01:01 PM
    Downgrade and get out of the beta. Your problems will be solved.

I don't use beta software much at all unless it's on my desktop computer. Beta software is known to have bugs, while stable versions are less likely to have bugs.

Sorry to break the bad news to you

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-14-10 05:59 PM
    .38 is not BETA. It is released to the public.

Sorry to break the news to you.
    08-14-10 06:22 PM
    Yes I had to downgrade back to the beta .32 beta and all is working fine. It seems .38 which is an official release has some problems However not everyone is experiencing it. Thanks for the help.
    08-15-10 07:53 PM
    im having this problem on the torch.
    it's very annoying. i figured out that if i take my memory card out then i can receive pics. i've formatted my card twice still the same.
    08-16-10 09:14 AM
    same problem... HELP!!
    08-16-10 01:52 PM
    Yes I had to downgrade back to the beta .32 beta and all is working fine. It seems .38 which is an official release has some problems However not everyone is experiencing it. Thanks for the help.
    Do you have the link to download the beta again?
    08-23-10 03:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD