*Edited: Admins, please delete this post. Problem solved!**

Sorry all!

I tried to uninstall BBM but unable. this is what I tried: I tried download it from Apps world but just about to start downloading, it says BBM unable to download from Apps world.

How can I remove BBM from my phone this way?
    12-09-10 12:14 AM
    How was your problem solved? In the past, I have been able to change "required" to false in the alx file in the java files of the OS. Works with everything.
    12-09-10 01:49 AM
    Please share and tell us. Knowledge is free ya know

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-09-10 03:24 AM
    Please share and tell us. Knowledge is free ya know

Plus it might help pickup a new solution to add to his existing arsenal of I don't know, I am confused, battery pull, reload OS, call the carrier, take it to Mall Kiosk, Uzard bolt, warranty void, wrong forum etc..

12-09-10 07:21 AM
    Easiest way to uninstall BBM is to download BBM from www.blackberry.com/messenger and install it, or install from appworld, then once it is installed, you can uninstall it from your app listing.
    12-09-10 09:19 AM
    Okay the story is like this. I upgraded to the new OS and didn't noticed I installed BBM alongM therefore I was not able to delete it. I tried to download it back and overwrite it but unable for some weird error pops out.

Did a battery pull and tried to download again and it finally done It was a relief. Redownload, overwrite the old one (replace) and reboot. Then finally delete it at the application and delete part.

I got to thank the person who thought me this at the first place. Aint going to say its name but you know it Thank you all also!

Hope this helps!!

12-09-10 10:45 AM
    You can always delete BBM via Desktop Manager. That's what I did since I never used it and it's a memory hog.
    12-09-10 08:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD