Hey Guys - Does anyone know of a way to disable the external speaker for blackberry while you are listening to music? I use slacker radio all day at work with my headphones and sometimes when I'm getting out of my chair, I accidentally pull out the headphones which causes the external speaker to kick in and blare my music. I'm in a rather quiet office (I'm a programmer) so any sound travels pretty far. I don't really think my co-workers enjoy my kind of music (not to mention my manager's office is about 5 feet away). I'm more concerned about the language than anything else so if anyone has a way to disable the speaker or the transfer from headphones to speaker phone automatically, it would be much appreciated.

Any input/ideas welcome.

Thanks in advance.
    03-27-10 08:54 AM
    Check the settings for the application. But generally speaking, if you unplug the headphones, it will come out of the speaker and there is nothing you can do, except be careful. You can also keep the phone on you so that it doesn't disconnect when you get up.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-27-10 01:32 PM
    You could use Bluetooth headphones...then you don't have to worry about unplugging the wire
    03-29-10 10:07 AM
    Don't listen to gangster rap at work. lol
    03-29-10 10:12 AM