I'm trying to add a friend on BBM who lives outside of the US and it won't work. If I invite them and they accept it just says "Pending Authorization Waiting." If they invite me I never even receive the invitation. I added another person at work, who lives in the US, and it worked fine. Could someone help me with this? I'm using a blackberry 9930 on Verizon it that helps any.

Thanks,
    12-27-11 11:25 AM
    Does your friend have a BlackBerry data plan (BIS)? Both parties need one in order to use BBM.
    12-27-11 11:38 AM
    Yeah they have BIS. They're a bbmaholic so it's weird that its not working...
    12-27-11 11:55 AM
    Has either one of you reached the bbm friend limit? I think it's 150.... just a shot in the dark
    12-27-11 11:49 PM
    Invitations by e-mail rarely work correctly. PIN invites always work. Are your trying by PIN or by E-mail?
    12-28-11 12:02 AM
    email works for me... maybe do a battery pull and retry?
    12-28-11 12:11 AM
    Has either one of you reached the bbm friend limit? I think it's 150.... just a shot in the dark
    Huh? Where did that information (which is incorrect) come from? There's no limit although the device will slow down extremely when you get in the thousands.
    12-28-11 07:02 AM
    I did the invite by PIN and I also did a battery pull. Nothing is working... The sad part is I called up Verizon and they transferred me to RIM. Once I got to RIM they transferred me back to Verizon...lol.. I don't think anyone knows what's going on...
    12-28-11 09:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD