i have set up a new profile and exception for my contacts but the individual ringtones don"t show up.

How do you set up level 1 messages to be your bbm contacts? That is what I need to do to make the ringtones right?
    05-16-09 08:44 PM
    i have set up a new profile and exception for my contacts but the individual ringtones don"t show up.

How do you set up level 1 messages to be your bbm contacts? That is what I need to do to make the ringtones right?
    To be honest with you it would be easier to just set up the ringtones through your address book.... go to your address book select a contact that you would like to assign a ringtone to select edit contact once you are on the edit contact page press the blackberry button an option screen should pop up scroll down until you see add custom ringtone select the ringtone you prefer for that specific contact and save...
    05-16-09 10:51 PM
    i did wht u typed in here but that option its not showing up on my phone
    08-13-09 09:46 AM
    I can't do it either.

I also tried to import music from my I-Tunes library, and I can play them as a music player, but they will not assign to contacts either. I have not tried to use them as a "master" ring.

But I also would like to assign individual ringtones to different contacts!

Thanks.

Janet in Seffner
    09-09-09 12:27 PM
    and 1 makes three cause I can't see it either
    11-05-09 03:04 PM
    I'm pretty sure its not possible to create profile exceptions for individual bbm contacts.
    11-05-09 05:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD