Email services aren't working for all Blackberry users all over the world? I noticed that there weren't any recent updates on BBM which I thought was very weird. I was then told that BBM and email isn't working for all BB users where I live. Is it just in my country/region?
    Last edited by Ammunet91; 10-10-11 at 09:34 AM.
    10-10-11 09:31 AM
    Not "all over the world". But users in several countries have reported outages today. Possibly related to the BIS 4.1 upgrade.
    10-10-11 09:33 AM
    This is mostly around the world happening. The BIS isn't working so well we will have to cope with it for a while. Let's hope it fixes. This is true though.... Unfortunately.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-10-11 09:36 AM
    That's what I thought. I was wondering why I wasn't receiving any texts/emails. I opened my email on my computer and there was at least 4 unread emails, my brother then told me that there's a problem with Blackberry services.
    10-10-11 09:41 AM
    Yes there is worldwide

10-10-11 09:54 AM
    Many of my friends in Europe can't get through to me via BBM, so I think several countries in Europe are experiencing difficulties (possibly as a result of the BIS upgrade)
    10-10-11 09:57 AM
    Just do a twitter search for Blackberry from a computer and you will see outage reported throughout Europe, Asia, and Dubai and Africa. Oh, and even though it is frustrating experience - some of the tweets are hillarious with people acting as if this is the end of the world. Wow.
    10-10-11 10:00 AM
    Out of curiosity, those who live in the Americas, are you experiencing BIS outage as well? Because in the news it just says the Middle East, Europe and Africa.
    10-10-11 10:19 AM
    Out of curiosity, those who live in the Americas, are you experiencing BIS outage as well? Because in the news it just says the Middle East, Europe and Africa.
    ... it appears to be an outage from the Slough, UK server banks and customers served from that facility.

Service in US Midwest is working for me currently, based out of Canada, is my assumption.
    Ammunet91 likes this.
    10-10-11 10:34 AM
    Okay I'm a bit of a dunce when it comes to all this tech talk. whats causing all these problems and do you know how/if/when this will be fixed, thanks you
    10-10-11 10:38 AM
    some of the tweets are hillarious with people acting as if this is the end of the world. Wow.
    in other news......some work was done today hahaha

i mean yes its frustrating, but seriously, if BBM not working is your biggest problem in life, id say count yourself lucky.
    10-10-11 10:39 AM
    Okay I'm a bit of a dunce when it comes to all this tech talk. whats causing all these problems and do you know how/if/when this will be fixed, thanks you
    They say it has to do with the recent BIS 4.1 update, though they're not really sure.
    10-10-11 10:42 AM
    I live in the USA and mine has worked fine all day long.
    Ammunet91 likes this.
    10-10-11 10:56 AM
    i just find it funny, how if its an outage in north america, CB has it posted in minutes, 6 hours after the outage started, it just hit the front of CB. lol
    AbuYazeedUK likes this.
    10-10-11 10:57 AM
    6 hours after the outage, and a 6 hour time difference from Europe. This site is run from North America and this isn't a 24 hour news center.
    10-10-11 11:07 AM
    6 hours after the outage, and a 6 hour time difference from Europe. This site is run from North America and this isn't a 24 hour news center.
    you`d have a point, if there hadnt been several articles in the past 4 or 5 hours.

anyways, BBM might be down, BBM Music is still alive n kickin
    10-10-11 11:11 AM
    I'm good in Tampa, FL. Been BBMing, Emailing, and Tweeing fine. I thought this was only in the EMEA regions?
    10-10-11 12:29 PM
    BIS is back up and running!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9860 using Tapatalk
    10-10-11 10:15 PM
    It's down again
    10-11-11 09:47 AM
    It's down again
    That's right here's a bit of info I found:
    BIS Services Outage ?! Are EMEA Services Down Again?! ~ Blackberry Themes And News

Its now getting a bit overboard don't you think?

Ammunet91 likes this.
    10-11-11 10:01 AM
    That's right here's a bit of info I found:
    BIS Services Outage ?! Are EMEA Services Down Again?! ~ Blackberry Themes And News

Its now getting a bit overboard don't you think?

Wow, people want their money back!
    The outage isn't something new. The same thing happened, when was it, 2 years ago I think? But I do agree with you on this one.
    Last edited by Ammunet91; 10-11-11 at 10:14 AM.
    10-11-11 10:10 AM
    Wow, people want their money back!
    The outage isn't something new. The same thing happened, when was it, 2 years ago I think? But I do agree with you on this one.
    IKR! Its so weird that its happened before

10-11-11 10:19 AM
    What's weird is that BIS is still down, but I receive emails all at once. Like 8 emails at the same time.
    10-12-11 04:35 AM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/service...-forum-320329/

It's an outage and i'm waiting patiently for the dam to break and to let the flood waters of e-mail arrive on my device.

10-12-11 04:38 AM
    It's working now, I hope it doesn't go back down again.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9860 using Tapatalk
    10-13-11 12:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD