I have a Blackberry Bold 9700 (Rogers phone) on a Telus provider/account, the trouble with this is I cannot use my internet or my Blackberry messenger. I called Telus and I was told to go to Rogers to locate the apn on the phone and to put in bb.telus.com+blackberry.net which I called Rogers and was simply told to go to here for assistance for the phone cause they cannot help me, pathetic. Anyone here who could assist me with this problem? Thanks,
    02-05-11 03:56 PM
    Okay, you will go into options on your phone, go to advanced options, then go to TCP/IP setting and enter bb.telus.com+blackberry.net for the APN and everything should be fine then. I don't see any reason why you should have to deal with Rogers at all.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-05-11 09:51 PM
    If you figure out a way to get BBM working without BES/BIS, I'd be very interested to know how.
    02-06-11 12:07 PM
    Rogers is a piece of crap for their lack of help. It's amazing my brother still uses them and they have said the built-in FM tuner (which works with airplane mode on and uses no data whatsoever) will charge him $2/minute. He believes them, many do. Lied to his face. Maybe threatening to leave might get you better help from their tech support.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-07-11 07:49 AM
    it is not bb.telus.com+blackberry.net
    it is bb.telus.com
    no user name and password

these are the setting i have inputted on my unlocked att 9700 that im using on the telus network
    02-07-11 02:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD