Ok so the question is... Can a tour work with bbm on metropcs? i know people say no to this all the time but has anyone tried actually paying the $60 plan to see if it works? If you have had any epxerience with this please let me know
    03-29-10 07:48 PM
    I have a tour connected with metro right now. The phone, text, picture messaging, and internet works. Yet, I do not have email of bbm. Metro says that even if i were to pay monthly for the blackberry plan the email and bbm will not work. I dont really believe them and am also trying to find out a way to get bbm to work for metro. I feel like if i have internet on a flashed phone there has to be a setting or something i can do to get these things to work.
    04-20-10 05:23 PM
    The "Blackberry service" that metropcs has only provides for the BES which is the Blackberry Enterprise Server..but for BBM & Email you need the BIS the Blackberry Internet Service which is what Metropcs cannot provide.
    05-19-10 05:52 PM
    i don't think metro can push content... that may be why bbm and e-mail don't work..... i hate metro i just switched from metro to sprint i couldn't handle having no customer service and a horrible coverage area... i pay the same a month as i did on metro.. but i can go out of state now without having to pay 79 cents a min for travel talk... only thing that sucks is the contract..
    05-19-10 05:57 PM
    hello i just wanted to know if all the stuff works good on the tour on metro. i am thinking BOUT flashing it and putting the tour on metro too cause i already am from metro and i don't want to go to verizon. if u caN LET me know if everything works fine i would really appreciate it.
    07-07-10 09:45 PM
    i have a tour with verizon and my contract is ending. i want to switch to metro pcs. if i have my own BES server will bbm and email work?

03-29-11 07:08 AM